[ROM][3&3T][AROMA] FreedomOS CE 2.5 [7.1.1][OOS][BETA-12][SAFETYNET ✓]
You are not allowed to view links.
UPDATE: ARISE Deuteronomy SwangSong 2.92
- ArkamysAudio.apk updated from version 4.3 to 4.5 and its library
- Added libaudio3d.so from Panasonic's Arkamys Audio system.
- Minor script corrections and improvements.
- New PURESHIT ICEsound preset prepared by @secone00 @ARISE Sound Systems
- The "PURE" ICEsound preset is now installed with the ICEsound module. The "DEFAULT" preset still indicates the untouched, native ICEsound preset found in the firmware source.
- Added "HOLYSHIT" ICEsound preset prepared by @secone00 @ARISE Sound Systems
- Removed setprop entry breaking camera functions for some.
- deep_buffer removal change for audio_policy_configuration.xml.
- Corrections to audio_policy_configuration.xml manipulation.
- Added support for user customized ICEsound configuration by seeking and using /sdcard/icesoundconfig.def if found.
UPDATE: Turkish language, fix typos !22 @topcu.mevlut
UPDATE: Simplified Chinese !23 !24 !25 !28 @clyang
UPDATE: Traditional Chinese !23 !24 !25 !28 @clyang
UPDATE: Italian !29 @@YvanB
UPDATE: Espagnol !30 @jgimenezpascual
UPDATE: make_ext4fs binary from my own source, includee important fixs! check my github page
ADD: Magisk v11.1, with fully safetynet support (enable Magisk Hide & Systemless hosts in app settings)
ADD: ARISE4Magisk Module, include some sepolicy fix for FreedomOS
ADD: VillainRom Theme support
ADD: Center clock for VillainRom Theme, special thanks to @kickoff
ADD: Not traffic indicator for VillainRom Theme, special thanks to @kickoff
ADD: ICEsound preset and profile selection in aroma
ADD: Permissive option in aroma !can be overwritten by some custom kernels!
ADD: Add wideband wifi option in aroma (not a big fan, but requested by some users)
ADD: APTX-HD libs and new option in aroma (with APTX/APTX-HD)
ADD: Full VR support VrService, MovieVrMode, PhotosVrMode
ADD: OnePlus Calculator
ADD: sdcard permissions fix, option in aroma
ADD: Pixel Icons, downgraded api target to support 7.0
REMOVE: Google Dialer, causing a lot issues
REMOVE: Option to install without Google Apps
REMOVE: Marshmallow firmwares option in aroma
REMOVE: hosts files to support magisk
REMOVE: Modified busybox
NOTE: If you have used or currently use Google Dialer, please consider to perform a clean flash to avoid issues.
Some aroma translations need to be updated, feel free to push request on gitlab (instructions available in repo).
Missing Arise installation to some users should be fixed now.
Latest modification in make_ext4fs binary will fixed green pictures issue and many more!
As always, check gitlab to get more information.